- No more stray hairs down the sink, on the soap, in your toothbrush
- A comfy bib to catch all of your fallen facial hair clippings
- Attaches to the mirror to create a large safety net
- Comes in Black or White – contrast it with your beard hair
- Prevents relationship-ending disputes about hygiene and tidyness
Everyone knows that cleaning up after you've finished shaving is a thankless task. Try as you might, you can never quite gather up all of those stray hairs – and it seemingly only takes a solitary whisker resting on a bar of soap or nestled innocently in a toothbrush head to cause hours of heated debate.
Let's look at the options...
- Spend 10 minutes scraping around the sink and still not getting all of the hairs?
- Shave your beard over the bathroom floor and (maybe) hoover it up later?
- Sit on the toilet with a bin between your legs?
- Pop down to the local park with a pocket mirror?
Slip on The Beard Bib and put an end to this madness. This giant apron straps comfortably around your neck while the two suction cups attach to the mirror, creating a large safety net to catch your fallen trimmings.
If you're interrupted mid-shave; simply untie the neck straps, hook them onto the levers on the back of the suction cups and your bristles will remain safely in the bib until you return. Once you're finished just gather the bib together and empty it carefully into the bin.
It stows away in a handy travel pouch and comes in either black or white so you can contrast it with the colour of your beard hair. The creators have thought of everything.
Whether you're a regular beard shaver yourself or you know someone with particularly untidy grooming habits; for the sake of bathroom surfaces everywhere, buy The Beard Bib. As the creators of this life-changing product say – with great facial hair comes great responsibility.
- Remember, it's completely okay for a girl to clog up the bath/shower plughole with their really long head hairs. Completely different issue. Not the same at all. Not even up for debate. It's like the toilet seat up/down thing. Best to just let it go.
- Comfy bib that catches all of your fallen facial trimmings
- Attaches to the mirror to create a safety net to catch your bristles
- Super easy to dispose of the hair
- Comes in Black or White so you can contrast it with your beard hair
- Handy loop holders in case you have to stop shaving
- One size fits all
- Stow it away in the included travel pouch